Exceeding Customer Expectations
This course has been designed to provide those, in a managerial position, the knowledge and skills to implement a culture of great customer service. Customer Service helps users define who their customers are and understand their needs.
There are many benefits of delivering great customer service:
- It can improve customer perceptions.
- Improve customer loyalty.
- Help build a positive brand image- if issues arise in the future the customer will be more sympathetic.
- Create a positive working environment- satisfied customers will show appreciation to staff members who deliver a positive service experience.
- Who are your customers?
- Defining customers’ needs
- The customer service process
- Personal standards
- Premises standards
- The value of customers
- The service journey
- Dealing with complaints
- Going the ‘extra mile’
Tel: 01772 921107
Cotton Court Business Centre,