Marketing and Merchandising
This course is for tenants, licensees and pub/bar managers. Its aim is to provide the skills and knowledge required to implement effective marketing and improve sales through merchandising. Merchandising encompasses “planning involved in marketing the right merchandise at the right place, at the right time, in the right quantities, and at the right price.”
- Understand the art of merchandising your outlets in accordance with Company standards.
- Develop and implement high impact and profitable merchandising techniques.
- Learn how to utilise; external frontage, back bar – including fridges, bar front, chalkboard/posters, table layout and staff uniform.
The Merchandising and Marketing course will cover the following:
- What is marketing?
- What is merchandising?
- Developing a Marketing Strategy
- Implementing a Marketing Plan
- ‘Social Responsibility Standards’ for the promotion and sale of alcoholic drinks in the UK
- Increasing footfall and dwell time
- Introduction to social media
- Successful promotions
- Customer relationship management
Tel: 01772 921107
Cotton Court Business Centre,